The Terms and Conditions detailed in this section apply to the Maynilad website located at www.mayniladwater.com.ph. Use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Maynilad reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes online.
In these Terms and Conditions, the user of the Website is defined as “You” or “Your” and the provider of the Website is defined as “Maynilad”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”.
1. The contents of this website is strictly for personal information and education. We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or current. Material on the Website including photographs, images and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires our prior written permission from Maynilad.
2. The material contained in this website cannot be adapted, altered or used for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. Content of this website is strictly for lawful purposes, and the manner in which it is used should not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any third party. These restrictions or inhibitions include conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content.
3. You must not post or transmit through the Website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or which do not comply with all relevant laws. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive.
4. Disclaimer – TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, WE ARE PROVIDING THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO US OR OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
5. Errors and Interruptions – We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material on the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We assume no responsibility and cannot be liable for any damages to or viruses that may affect Your computer equipment or other property on account of Your access to, use of or from browsing the Website or Your downloading of any material, data, text, or images.
6. Indemnity – You agree to indemnify Us immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Website.
7. Termination – We shall have the right immediately to terminate Your use of the Website if We determine in Our sole discretion that You have breached these Terms and Conditions or otherwise been engaged in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
8. Invalidity – If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. Non-Acceptance – If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, You do not have permission to access the Website and should cease using the Website immediately.