|Reporting to:||WSO Officer, Condition-Based Maintenance|
|Division:||Water Supply Operations|
- Delivers and Achieves Condition Based Maintenance through Condition Monitoring Technologies (Vibration, Thermography, Lubrication, Motor & Current Signature Analysis, Insulation Resistance Testing, Ultrasonic and Acoustic Emission Testing, Power Quality Analysis)
- Carry out and study vibration monitoring on rotating equipment (i.e. pumps, motors, GENSET alternator and engine)
- Carry out equipment performance and efficiency analysis and check for equipment deterioration.
- Generates periodic survey and analytic reports on all Condition Monitoring activities.
- Provides advanced support to maintenance tools and equipment.
- Reviews, Analyzes and Interprets machinery vibration data and Electrical conditional parameters (i.e. Insulation Resistance and Winding Resistance) during root cause analysis of failures.
- Maintenance and optimization of Machine Monitoring Systems and other offline condition monitoring systems used in the facilities to ensure data integrity and that early machine faults are detected accurately to minimize downtime.
- Work according to total quality management principles, ensuring zero defect objectives & safety, customer satisfaction and reaching the agreed key performance indicators.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- With Electrical, Mechanical or Electronic Maintenance Experience
- Knowledgeable in Condition Based Maintenance practices
- Knowledgeable and with experience in conducting Condition based Maintenance techniques for electrical and rotating equipment (e.g. Power Quality Analysis, Insulation Resistance Testing, Motor & Current Analysis, Power meter verification, Vibration analysis, Lubrication, Thermography, motor & pump performance analysis).
- Well versed in using Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
- Must have a driver’s license (preferably with no. 2 restrictions)
- Must be team and results oriented and has the drive to excel
- Must have the ability to lead a team and can work under extreme pressure and minimal supervision
- Reliable at all times
- Must have self-respect and self-motivation
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Condition-Based Maintenance tools and equipment (i.e. Vibration Meter and Analyzer, Motor-Health Analyzer, Power Quality Analyzer)
- Condition-Based Maintenance software (i.e. Vibration Meter and Analyzer, Motor-Health Analyzer, Power Quality Analyzer)
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
- Office room
- Field-work such as visiting Pump Stations and In-Line Boosters (exposed to rotating equipment, electrical hazard up to 4160 volts, and noisy environment)
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download