|Reporting to:||WM OFFICER|
|Unit:||SOUTH NETWORK OPERATIONS|
|Section:||SEWER NETWORK OPERATIONS|
|Department:||SEWER NETWORK MANAGEMENT|
|Division:||WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT DIVISION|
- Performs sewer network analysis and recommendations related to Sewer Network Operations Targets.
- Analyses and prepares scheduling of resolution activities for sewer related complaints and those related to Capture Rate.
- Monitors on-going Capex All Works Projects.
- Monitors on-going Road Under Construction (RUC) Projects.
- Prepares accomplishment and monitoring report.
- Monitors performance of Service providers for Sewer Maintenance Activities.
- Coordinates implementation of programs and activities of the department with customers and LGU’s.
- Provides technical assistance to customers in resolving sewer related problems.
- Does other related tasks as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of Sanitary Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related course.
- Holds professional engineering license.
- At least sixty (60) hours training relevant to the job
- At least one (1) year experience related to the job
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Good judgment skills
- Good oral and written (Filipino & English) communications skills
- Quick thinker and with ability to make important spot decisions.
- Can perform various mathematical functions
- Computer literate
- Can operate light vehicles
- Capable and willing to go on shifts
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet targets and tight deadlines
- Customer service oriented
- Efficient in work implementation, rules oriented, with initiative and physically fit.
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Microsoft office tools
- Sewer Inspection Equipment
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
- Works in a normal office environment
- Field work activities
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download