|Reporting to:||Head, Project Quality Control|
|Unit:||Project Quality Control|
|Section:||Standards, Specifications & Processes and Project Quality Control|
- Conducts Hydrostatic Test for water pipelines for All Works and CAPEX projects. Prepares Hydrostatic Test Report for Water Pipelines.
- Conducts Exfiltration/ Infiltration, Hydrostatic and CCTV Test for sewer pipelines. Prepares Exfiltration/ Infiltration, Hydrostatic and CCTV Test Report for Sewer Pipelines.
- Conducts construction site management inspection on on-going CAPEX project to ensure Contractor’s compliance with Maynilad Standards and Safety Code. Prepares Project Quality Control Inspection Report.
- Conducts equipment inspection of electro-mechanical equipment such as pumps, motor, generator set, transformer and switchgear. Prepares equipment inspection report.
- Witness factory acceptance test of electro-mechanical equipment locally and abroad as to ensure product quality and compliance with the Maynilad Standard Technical Specifications and contract document. Prepares post factory acceptance presentation.
- Conducts Testing & Commissioning of electro-mechanical equipment and facilities in accordance with the approved Maynilad Standard Technical Specifications and contract document. Prepares reports prior to turn-over to the end-user.
- Provides assistance to the Head of Project Quality Control in daily preparation of field activities.
- Ensures accurate and timely submission of Hydrostatic, Exfiltration/Infiltration, CCTV, Testing and Commissioning test results and reports.
- Ensures the orderly compilation of test results and reports of Project Quality Control database and archives.
- Coordinates and manages field activities with the on-site PMD inspectors, end-users and contractors.
- Coordinates and reports all field testing and construction site management issues to the Head of Project Quality Control.
- Coordinates with the construction management, contractors, supplier/manufacturer of equipment and end-users to ensure that identified non-compliance, deficiencies and defects are repaired or replaced.
- Develops and maintain excellent working relationship with internal (Construction Department/ Business Area) and external (Contractors, Suppliers and Manufacturers) clients, to ensure the quality delivery of all projects.
- Provides expertise and support to Construction Department/ Business Area and Contractors regarding field testing (Hydrostatic Test for water, Exfiltration/ Infiltration/ CCTV, Hydrostatic Test for sewer pipelines, Testing and Commissioning of major facility equipment) related concerns.
- Provides improvements and/or innovation to the current practice and processes of the unit.
- Participates in quarterly and semi-annual reviews of the section’s accomplishment and provide inputs and recommendation to ensure achievement of the committed goals.
- Continuously conducts researches and study of the most current and effective field quality testing strategy to align with the company’s policy and procedures with the industry’s best practices.
- Participates in the creation and finalization of the section’s policy and procedures.
- Does other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Licensed Electrical Engineer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
• Knowledgeable in water and wastewater pipeline system
• Familiar with the basic measuring instruments (pressure gauge, multitester)
• Basic knowledge in safety and construction standards
• Good in oral and written communications
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
• Hardworking, honest and resourceful
• Fast learner
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be willing to work on flexible schedule and on extended hours to accommodate test requests
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
• PC, Pressure Recorders, Measuring Devices and Digital Camera
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
• Reports to Maynilad head office in the morning
• Everyday field work
• May attend meeting/discussion from time to time
• May be assigned for witness testing abroad
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download