|Reporting to:||Chief Information Officer|
- Gathers end-user requirements on new hardware, infrastructure or software requirements
- Able to simultaneously manage several Projects as IT Project Manager
- Able to develop standard templates for process documentation, manuals, as well as use project management softwares (e.g. MS Project) for monitoring project progress
- Able to document end-user requirements, processes, minutes, and interact with end-users independently
- Conduct research on products and technologies available in the market
- Supports projects on an as-need basis from the process side, as well as assisting in project management functions
- Monitors progress and identifies issues and delays in projects which are then raised to management for resolution.
- Identifies problem areas and opportunities for process improvement.
- Proposes solutions on issues pertaining to projects and operations.
- Assists the different IT Dept. heads as the need arises.
- Assists in vendor and contract management, including but not limited to review of SLAs.
- Facilitates rapport with the different business users, as well as with the outsourced team.
- Assists in end-user training, as well as trainings in business process standards
- Performs other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of BS Electronics and Communications Engineering or near equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Previous experience in IT an added value, especially if related to hardware or IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of a business process applicable to Maynilad is also an added plus (purchasing, inventory management, finance, water distribution, etc.)
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Project a plus
- Leading and individual or group discussion
- Communicating effectively
- Writing in a technical and effective manner
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
- Result oriented and drive to excel
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Microsoft office tools
- MS Project
- MS Visio
- MS Sharepoint
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
- Works in a normal office environment
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download