|Reporting to:||Head, Loans Management|
|Department:||SCOPE and Treasury|
- Supports capital fundraising activities such as but not limited to negotiation, documentation, data gathering and submission of documentary requirements
- Supports the timely fulfillment of Maynilad’s obligations as stated in live Facility Agreements such as but not limited to submission of reports and disclosures, payments of interest and principal. The following activities related to this function may also include:
- Creation of loan contracts/ facilities in SAP.
- Evaluation of the accuracy of the billing computations prior to processing and approval.
- Validation of loan-related expense and parks in SAP for posting.
- Computation and reconciliation of loan balances.
- Prepares and monitors the disbursements of projects funded by loans.
- Submits corresponding tax certificate to the lenders every interest payment.
- Monitors and delivers to the lenders property insurance policies and proof of payments.
- Monitors and guarantees the insurance validity of loan-funded projects.
- Supports activities related to the timely servicing of Concession Fees such as but not limited to:
- Record keeping, validation and reconciliation of concession fee balances
- Processing and booking of payments to MWSS
- Prepares Capex Disbursement Report.
- Prepares the Foreign Currency Differential Adjustment (FCDA) computation and ensures completion of supporting documents.
- Organizes the daily foreign exchange rates from BSP Bulletin.
- Arranges presentation for internal meetings.
- Ensures that all data and information provided for the fulfillment of above responsibilities are accurate and updated. Supporting documents are complete and in custody.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of any Finance, Business Administration, or Economics related Tertiary / College course
- Preferably with relevant work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- High problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Finance concepts
- Knowledge of and ability to apply risk management practices and procedures
- Familiarity with the workings of Capital Markets a plus
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Conscious of the need for continuous improvement to generate efficiencies and proactively champions necessary changes to processes when the opportunity arises
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to learn new software, applications
- Looking to build a career in Finance
- With strong ethical values and unquestionable integrity
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work well with a team
- Detail oriented, organized and systematic
- Self-starter, proactive and exercises good judgement
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Personal Computer
- Microsoft Office Tools
- Systems, Applications and Products (SAP)
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
- Works in a normal office environment with occasional field work
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download