The role will be responsible for championing process improvement and innovation that could result to greater resource efficiencies or generate cost savings for the organization. Its strategic value proposition is anchored on the following dimensions:
- Analytics – Understanding and analyzing data, process, systems to:
- Conceptualize, evaluate and prioritize business process improvement that would have a huge positive impact to the organization
- Scan and process relevant external developments, advances and other inputs which could support current knowledge
- Process Improvement – Employing fact-based assessment for continuous improvement in order to:
- Maximize opportunities to improve business processes and systems
- Productivity / Cost Efficiency – Develop and implement relevant innovations and solutions that would yield cost savings or maximize resources.
- Risk Management – Appreciate and understand the risks associated with the various business processes and Maynilad’s business as a whole. Develop risk-based solutions designed to reduce adverse outcomes in the face of such risks.
- Creativity / Out of the Box Thinking – Develop strategic solutions derived from divergent thinking in order to achieve ambitious outcomes.
THE IDEAL TALENT PROFILE
The individual with a solid experience in managing complex business processes especially those that impact financial outcome will have an advantage. To be successful in this role, the individual needs to have high critical thinking skills to enable her/him to quickly understand processes, determine what is critical to the business, and determining opportunities for continuous improvement.
Because he/she will champion the identification and implementation of solutions and innovations, he/she should be collaborative and motivational to harness synergy across different divisions. He/she must be able to train and educate other team members to leverage the impact of the solutions and innovations.
The candidate should be very tech-savvy in order to facilitate change while ensuring speed and accuracy in implementing the solutions. A strong understanding of these technological tools and systems will drive thinking on ways to leverage and maximize these tools.
The candidate should have good communication skills, able to convey complex ideas in simple terms, and able to engage various stakeholders to solicit their participation in problem solving endeavors.
Lastly, he/she should be a persistent agent of change and continuous improvement. While execution is the responsibility of the business process owner, he/she should enable them to jump start the necessary changes and continuous improvement.
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download