|Reporting to:||Head, Business Development Cluster|
|Division:||Office of the COO|
- Creates sales tools and presents products advertisements to potential customers within and outside the concession area who would want to purchase the products and other services of Maynilad
- Conducts market study and survey competitors within and outside the concession area.
- Conducts customer profiling and maintains a database of customers to who Maynilad’s products and services may be offered / sold to.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve or exceed sales goal targets
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments (ISP’s)
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and services offered.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Graduate of Business or Engineering course
Minimum 4 years total experience in sales or business development function
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) with the ability to learn new software applications
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication especially in coordinating with government and private organization officials
- Ability to initiate required innovations and lead the group to its implementation
- Proficiency in Contract Administration and Management
- Goal-oriented with strong emphasis in operational efficiency, business growth and organizational & personnel development
- Must possess strong business sense demonstrated by high ability on critical thinking and strategic planning
- Innovative and understands the criticality of tasks and is able to prioritize, communicate and solve problems to meet the Company’s objectives
- Must be able to manage people of diverse personalities and skills
- Demonstrates leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- High customer service orientation
- Enable and develop personnel to take on new roles in the organization through competency assessment
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information
- With strong sense of responsibility, decision making and integrity
- Capable of leading the team in the realization of corporate objectives, goals and values
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Computer and printer w/ Microsoft Office, SAP, P201, e-mail and internet access
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Service vehicle
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Occupation will require frequent project site inspection and occasional visit at busy and dangerous roads / areas, high rise or deep vertical facilities where projects are located. Coordination meetings / plant visits with Project Stakeholders outside Maynilad Office. Work may require occasional overnight / weekend / evening travels.
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download