Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, leading and controlling of all CAPEX projects assigned to him.
- Monitors the schedule of projects from planning to construction and ensures the timely completion of each phase.
- Plans and/or coordinates all aspects of the project cycle including but not limited to the validation of project proposal, engineering design, hiring of contractors and vendors and project monitoring.
- Ensures that all phases of the projects comply with the Company’s standards, construction codes and all regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that all necessary government permits and licenses relevant to the projects are secured.
- Monitors the progress of the project and ensure proper coordination with all concerned parties to meet the agreed measures and schedule.
- Provides risk management & contingency plans to address natural and man-made issues/challenges to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Liaises with clients, the LGU, and other external agencies related to the projects being handled. Explains, justifies, updates and defends assigned programs and activities; negotiates and resolves sensitive and controversial issues.
Other administrative duties:
- Provides assistance to the division head in developing programs, policies and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the division related to project implementation.
-Regularly assists in auditing the performance of the group (i.e. planning to construction groups) using agreed metrics.
-Submit reports on a regular basis or as required.
-Does other related tasks in project management that may be assigned by the superior.
- A candidate must possess 8 years of work experience in the construction, utility or similar industry with a minimum of 5 years in project management.